Athabasca-Barrhead-Westlock Nomination Contest
Athabasca - barrhead - westlock NOMINATION CONTEST NOW OPEN
The nomination contest for Athabasca - Barrhead - Westlock opened June 8th, 2018
At the time of this notice, an incumbent MLA has submitted their application. A UCP member may apply to contest the nomination by submitting their application to:
Executive Director, United Conservative Party
4317 23B St. NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7V9
- The application must be requested no later than June 14th, 2018 at 5:00pm MT.
- Nomination applications are due no later that June 21th, 2018 at 5:00pm MT.
Applications must be accompanied by the signatures of 50 party members who reside in Athabasca - Barrhead - Westlock Applicants must also provide:
- A $500 application fee to the United Conservative Party;
- A $500 application fee to the UCP Athabasca - Barrhead - Westlock Constituency Association; and
- An additional $1000 refundable performance deposit.
More information on the nomination process can be found here.
For more information or to request a nominations application package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org